Monday, November 5, 2012

What Infertility Looks Like

Today was trigger day.  I'm sooooo looking forward to the next cycle in which I get to inject myself daily with awesome hormones that will make me a raving lunatic.

Despite the blood, this was a painless injection.  The previous injections have been done by either my husband or a nurse at the clinic.  This was the least painful injection. . . as in didn't hurt a bit and no bruise/lingering sting like I've had before.  Just some bleeding.  I've noticed that I'm bleeding more lately with pokes. . . my flu shot bleed like crazy last month.  I'm not taking aspirin, so it's a bit odd, but not anything to worry about.

BTW- despite my complete failure to produce a living child these past two years, I'm considered "proven fertility" and "it's just a matter of time".  This should make me feel better.

After our BMS tonight, I placed the order for 20 vials of Menopur.  There's nothing like shelling out a whole lot of money to make an infertile dance a jig. 

No comments:

Post a Comment