Monday, December 31, 2012

"Advanced" Maternal Age

Manic Mama turned 35 on Saturday.  I don't feel any different. . . but, I've now attained that dreaded label- "advanced maternal age".

Huh.

In other news, I'm 9DPIUI (11DPT).  Chugging along just fine, thank you. 

My breasts hurt.  Not sore or tender. . . we are talking PAIN.  I've had cramping off and on for the last 3-4 days (especially with O).  What does this all mean?  Maybe nothing. . . Maybe everything.

I'm wondering if the breast pain is related to the gonadotropins?  I am on progesterone but in the past that hasn't caused this kind of discomfort.

My cervix still feels high, slightly soft, and closed. My BBT is still 97.7+ (when I take it).

My favorite part of Christmas- when I was updating my Grandma on our fertility cycle, she proclaimed, "well, if I knew it was possible I'd have more kids with Celiac, I wouldn't have any more, what a burden!".  Are you kidding me????  I believe she called it "food issues" not Celiac, but whatever.  My children are not a burden.  I enjoy the challenge of finding new, healthy, innovative ways to eat. Sure, some days it'd be a lot easier if we could eat SAD food, but then, we would be far from healthy and likely spending more in medical costs.  But I digress.

No comments:

Post a Comment