Saturday, April 28, 2012

In the Mail. . .

Today I found a Destination Maternity catalog in my mailbox. . . who sends an infertile a maternity catalog?  (Note to self. . . this could be my fault for preemptively purchasing maternity clothes during our first round of IUI, I'm just saying.)

I'm on CD22 or 7-9DPO (depending on how many eggs popped. . . I'm betting on at least one from each ovary this cycle).  I almost called for a scan just to see how many follicles I had. . . as if knowing the number would make me feel better.  The reality is, when I know how many eggs I have, I start obsessing.  Then I feel defeated and like I have broken eggs when none of them take.  So this is good for me.

I did not OPK this cycle. . . I did not have a scan. . . I did not have a trigger.  I did take clomid 150mg CD3-7 and I did continue to chart my BBT, CM, & cervix position.  I did try to space BD out to every other day during my fertile window in the hopes that this would give us a decent shot at sperm and egg meeting up.

I'm on the 21 Day Sugar Detox. . . it's working wonders.  Today I had a cheat, I made the decision to have a scone made with tapioca flour & hard cheese (both no-no's).  I started feeling crummy shortly after and still have a horrendous headache.  Carb hangover?  Ugh. . .

The good news is. . . I've lost 13lbs in the past month.  I'm also going to Curves 4x each week.   I feel less stressed.  My skin is already better from eating Paleo and getting the carbs & sugars out of my system (no mid cycle breakout!).

Technically I can test one week from today.  Not sure when I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment