Monday, July 30, 2012

Waiting. . .

That's the story of my life. . . waiting for ovulation. . . the two week wait. . . waiting for AF. . . waiting to finally get a BFP.

Today, I'm cd11.  My Clearblue fertility monitor says I'm at "high" fertility. . . I'm expecting a "peak" reading within a few days.

Poor hubs has been deprived for the last 72 hours. . . tonight he gets lucky.  Today is our best shot at getting good quality swimmers where they need to be to lie in wait for the egg(s).  From tonight we will wait another 60 hours and repeat as needed until ovulation is confirmed.

I took clomid 150mg again this cycle, but I forgot (how do you forget?) to pick up my prescription on CD3 when I was suppose to start so I took it CD4-8 this cycle.   I had to go in for a monitoring scan at the beginning of this cycle or I couldn't medicate.  I decided it was worth the $450 this time as I wasn't willing to wait.  The good news is that I had at least 15 antral follicles between my ovaries and Dr. Awesome assured me that my time is not running out (despite turning 35 later this year).

In other news, I haven't lost any more weight. . . I find myself slipping into a plateau because I'm at a weight/size that I am okay with (even if I don't love it). . . I'm trying to restart hardcore today. . . I've had a lot of slips since our camping trip at the beginning of July. . . time to get back on track!  I'm convinced that the removal of sugar and grains helped us conceive in our miscarriage cycle, so I'm praying and hoping that helps again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment